Replay Music enables you to record any sound produced by a desktop app or online streaming music service.
This means that with Replay Music you can literally save a copy of all your favorite songs on your hard drive, whether you listen to them on Last.fm, Pandora, Spotify or MySpace, to name a few. Besides downloading the songs, Replay Music also includes automated tools to detect silence between songs and identify the track you’re recording.
Replay Music is really simple to use: all you need to do is make sure the program is already active when you start the music source you want to record. Then, press the Start recording button and let Replay Music do the rest: recording the song, converting it to MP3, identifying if possible and adding the corresponding ID3 tags.
You’ll find a few configuration options in Replay Music to tweak the recording quality, select folders to store converted files, change the recording volume or set up the file’s naming template, among other possibilities.
Replay Music is an easy, quick way to save your favorite music from online streaming services as MP3 files on your hard drive.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the editing of track numbers
- Improved tagging. Faster and more accurate. Now only needs about 90 seconds of a song in order to tag
- Will now tag tracks in any language supported by the Operating System
- Manually editing a track sends the tag information to the database for updaing
- New and improved registration system